DIY: State Coffee Mugs
With some of my best friends currently living in several different states, I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them! Perfect for a long distance friend or as a sweet Valentine's gift!
What you need:
2 White coffee mugs
Sharpies (Whichever colors you prefer)
1) First, draw a picture of your state on one mug and their state on the other. You can draw them first using eyeliner to make it easier when you use the sharpie.
2) Trace around the outline you drew in eyeliner with a sharpie. After the sharpie has dried, use a wet cloth to wipe off the eyeliner.
3) Add whatever else you would like to the mug. Even if you can't use the state idea, you can always write something like a quote or message, that your friend will always have to remind them of you!
4) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and put them in the oven for 45 minutes.
5) Send the mug with your state off to your dearest friend as a gift they are sure to love!
Courtesy of the blog: BEAUtiful Mess