Favorite Not So Sinful Cookies!
I was craving something sweet the other day and came across this amazing flourless peanut butter cookie recipe! With a few changes I made it my own and let me tell ya, they were amazing! These are a great idea for anyone sensitive to flour or if you just want to cut out some of the fat and carbs! Plus there is no butter! Honestly, with cookies this amazing you won't even miss it!
Check out my altered recipe below!
Amy's Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1.5 teaspoon organic pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup organic shredded coconut or chopped peanuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly prepare a cookie sheet
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the egg, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Mix in any other additional ingredients. Roll dough into 1 inch balls ( make sure to really roll them so it all sticks together) and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Sprinkle tops lightly with sugar or even with a pinch of sea salt
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Yum! Peanut Buttery yet no so sinful cookies! Enjoy!