Intern Diaries: Eden DIY Braided Bracelets
Being trendy and eco-friendly is a necessity of being a woman of Eden, one of my favorite ways to make it happen is these amazing Element Eden wrap bracelets! We are working to bring these rad wrap bracelets to stores, but until then I thought I would show you how to make your own!
- An old t-shirt, or two if you want more patterns, preferably colorful ones
- A charm, we love our Eden "Live, Learn, Grow" pieces
- Basic knowledge on how to braid!
- Rip or cut strips of the t-shirt into 1/4 inch width and about 2ft long (you can change the length for longer or shorter bracelets)
- Take three of the pieces and tie one end together about 1.5inches down
- Secure the knot around something and begin to braid
- Once you get about halfway down, add a charm (if you chose one) onto one of the strings and continue braiding
- When you have about 1.5 inches left tie another knot at the end of your braid.
- Now wrap it as a necklace, bracelet, or however you dare to rock it!